Monday, August 26, 2013

Winters end!

Flowers for The Deakin Caravan Park. They are my best regular customer for flowers. A fresh bunch or two for the ladies toilets every week is most appreciated by the tourists. Pink tones suit the decor best so this pink daisy is ideal as is the purple verbeena and I can't help myself but use rocket flowers as an easy grow white fill flower. I struggle with gypsophila which is the most common white fill but rocket grows itself in my vege garden.
I don't like to wish my life away, it goes fast enough as it is but I can't wait for spring!

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

such a different world down there, flowers in winter!

Annie said...

Beautiful flowers, and guess what? I'm looking forward to Springtime too! At least it's not pitch black when I come home at 6pm each night anymore.