Sunday, February 12, 2012

 How exciting, a parcel from America,
The other side of the world.
Unique fragile signs! 

I just couldn't resist the blue mug with Dozer on it.
I had to get that for Barney who had a significant birthday recently.
These are Gary Rith pots as seen in his etsy shop on his blog
http://garysthirdpotteryblog.blogspot.com.au/
Gary's third pottery blog. Check them out!
 Stella has quitre a little collection of chewables to keep her happy.
The goats skull is a bit extreme but she loves to cart it around and it makes for a great pacifier.
Sorry to all  vegetarians and anyone who might be upset at her choice of toys.
 She went to the vet for her puppy shots on Saturday, 7.8kgs
The vet conceded she will look like a labrador but will be a bull mastif size.
I have to wean her off sitting on my knee. Shelia still tries to sit on me and she is too big!
These two pots are currently on exhibit in a white cube at Shuggs finacial planning.
The one on the left was made by Bob Rieter, stoneware, burnised with a stoneware glaze.
The one one the right was made by Bob's son, Nicholas Reiter. They will be on exhibit for the month of Feburary. They are also on show at http://whitecubemildura.blogspot.com.au/    
There is a link on my page to White cube, click on the camel teapot, its the link.
This post has vanished 3 times before I pressed publish so I won't linger, Leave me a comment!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Lots of excitement in your world Jayne. Love an os parcel. Puppy is growing quickly just like our baby chicken

Gary's third pottery blog said...

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you :)
love your pup too, and holy cats, MASTIFF size?