This was a tea pot I made some time ago
In its raw state it all looked good
I decided to glaze it with the traditional
I did not fire it with the lid on as I am always
worried that I will never get it off again
But the lid and pot warped and it never did
go on again as well
I have used a Dremel like tool to grind the lid a little.
It took me a bit of time as I didn't want to go in too hard
Now it fits
There is no need to make a new top for a new bottom
In other studio news
I have been making mugs.
I often run out of time to attach handles
before the whole lot dries too much
I always forget to take my camera to pottery.
Lets hope there are no fine cracks after bisque firing.
Check out what some other potters have been up to in their studio's
this week at http://mudcolony.blogspot.com.au/